You are here
Developing Research Programs
At Lehigh, we work to seed and grow research programs that have relevance to the changing world, and lead to notable impact on society, whether directly or through their broad influence on scholarly work. Resources on this page support research program development, proposal writing skills, cultivation of our collaborative academic community, and access to information on funding opportunities including internal Lehigh funding programs.
- 2013 FIG/CORE Brown Bag and Information Session (February 6, 2013)
- NSF CAREER Proposal Development 2013 (March 25 and April 11, 2013)
- 2012 Internal Awards Symposium (October 17, 2012)
- Faculty Peer Exchange: Workshop Series
- Lehigh faculty forum has no agenda other than to let you meet your colleagues and
- Lehigh's cluster initiative supports development of cross-disciplinary teams united around common intellectual themes.
- The Humanities Center provides a physical and intellectual home for scholars across the full scope of the humanities.
- Lehigh's Sigma Xi chapter provides programming of broad interest among scholars in the sciences and engineering.