A newly updated policy on Financial Conflicts of Interest Related to Research and Sponsored Programs is effective January 1, 2020. Click here for more information about changes associated with this updated policy.
- The Lehigh University Conflict of Interest Policy is available from Internal Audit.
- Policy on Disclosure of Investigator Significant Financial Interests in Sponsored Projects - conflict of interest policy pertaining to sponsored programs.
- Guidance: Managing Conflicts of Interest When Investigators Have Financial Interests or Operational Roles in Companies Sponsoring University Research - May 2017
- Guidance: Faculty Ownership and Operation of Businesses, Consulting, and Other External Professional or Business Activities - November 2018
- FCOI PHS Training Requirements
- PHS-Funded Project Financial Interests Report (March 2019)
- FCOI Public Request Form
- NIH Policy Clarification Concerning Disclosure Requirements for Reimbursed and Sponsored Travel - 42 CFR Part 50 Subpart F, "Responsibility of Applicants for Promoting Objectivity in Research for Which PHS Funding is Sought"