Lehigh University is an organizational member of the National Postdoctoral Association. All postdocs, graduate students, faculty and admin at Lehigh can sign up for a free Affiliate membership by following the instructions below.
How to Join:
- Click on this link and follow the registration process.
- Choose "Affiliate Individual Member, Postdoc" (or your corresponding category) and enter your information. You must have a valid Lehigh e-mail address to sign up.
- Once you click “Submit”, NPA will review your request, and you will receive an email when it has been approved.
What the NPA Does:
- Promote positive change in the postdoctoral experience.
- Develop and provide resources the postdoctoral scholars and administrators need for success.
- Provide opportunities for the postdoctoral community to connect through the NPA network.
NPA Membership Benefits:
- Leadership and professional development opportunities through volunteer service.
- Opportunities to make your voice heard on national postdoctoral issues.
- Subscriptions to the NPA e-alerts and The POSTDOCket (quarterly newsletter).
- Reduced registration fees to the NPA Annual Conference & eligibility for the NPA travel award program
- Access to members-only Web content.