INDIVIDUAL PROPOSAL/RESEARCH STRATEGY CONSULTATION
We offer individual/small team consultation to all faculty. Early career faculty are especially encouraged to contact us. Whether you are new to grant proposals or you are a seasoned pro, we can help you find a grant, talk through ideas, develop a big picture, structure your proposal, and rework sections. Sign up for an appointment with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finding internal/external strategies and resources
Draft review of proposals
Strategic planning; new research directions and funding strategies.
We are happy to meet with your team to discuss:
Assistance with inside Lehigh/outside Lehigh networking
Consultation around grant seeking, communications and draft review
If you are looking to collaborate with other faculty but aren’t sure where to start, we can help connect you. Whether you're new to Lehigh or diving into a new research subject, get information and suggestions about collaboration possibilities. Fill out this google form to get started.
- Research Handbook
- Funding search tools - Pivot RP
- All faculty at Lehigh have access to NCFDD, an independent professional development, training, and mentoring community for faculty members, postdocs, and graduate students. NCFDD is dedicated to supporting academics in making successful transitions throughout their careers. Lehigh University’s full NCFDD Resource Guide can be downloaded here.
- Use NCFDD Monthly Writing Challenges for motivation and to help jumpstart a routine
- Subscribe to NCFDD's email list for writing help and motivation in your inbox
- Browse NCFDD's extensive library of career development and writing resources
- Connect with other faculty through community-based online forums.
- Writing Motivation Links
- “Aiding the Writing-Stalled Professor” by Joli Jensen found in The Chronicle of Higher Education
- “Henry Miller’s 11 Commandments of Writing and His Daily Creative Routine” by Maria Popova in BrainPickings
- “Resources For Tracking Writing Progress” by Auburn University’s Office of University Writing
- “15 Ways to Motivate Yourself to Write” by MasterClass
- “Down About Writing? WATCH THIS! | Writer Pep Talk” by Alexa Donne
- “Writing Motivation: Who Will Be Next?” compiled by Coffee Break Fiction
- “How To Stay Motivated - The Locus Rule” by Improvement Pill