- Edits were made to the Technology Transfer webpage to include common example scenarios.
- Information was added to the Technology Transfer webpage to describe the potential societal impact of commercializing inventions.
- Links were updated on the Technology Transfer webpage.
- On the External Sponsored Funding: Proposal Development and Submission webpage, PIs are instructed to review the Research Essentials Handbook and to certify completion.
- In the Sponsored Programs Roles and Responsibilities Matrix, the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs is now marked as having primary responsibility for “Award Acceptance” and for “Receives subcontractor invoices.”
- In the Sponsored Programs Roles and Responsibilities Matrix, Colleges and Departments are marked as supporting “Approving payment of subcontractor invoices.”
- Edits were made to the Sponsored Programs Roles and Responsibilities Matrix to improve clarity.
- Edits were made to the Legal Agreements and Signature Authority webpage to improve clarity.
- The link to the Lehigh University Contract Administration (LUCA) webpage has been added to the Legal Agreements and Signature Authority webpage.
- A webpage for Collaborating Academic Visitors was added.
- Links to the Policy on Ethical Conduct in Academic Research, Scholarship, and Creative Activities and the Purchasing Manual were updated on the Allowable Charges on Sponsored Awards webpage.
- Link to the Effort Planning and Allocation Guide was provided on the Effort Allocation, Certification and Salary Recovery webpage.
- Links to the Purchasing Manual and Subcontracting Invoice Processing were updated on the Managing an Award with External Collaborators webpage.