Qualifications Form & Health Screening
All personnel working in animal facilities or in contact with animals in the course of their work are encouraged to participate in baseline and annual health screenings. All graduate and undergraduate students working in animal facilities or in contact with animals in the course of their work are required to participate in baseline and annual health screenings; the Qualifications and Health Screening forms must be completed annually. Health screenings are administered by the Lehigh University Health and Wellness Center. Click here to access the online Qualifications Form.
CITI Training for Investigators
All faculty, staff, and students engaged in research involving vertebrate animals are required to complete training via the CITI platform. Instructions on how to register for CITI and access the online training can be found here.
- All researchers must complete the "Working With the IACUC: Investigators, Staff and Students" module.
- Additionally, researchers working with non-fish species must complete the "Aseptic Surgery" module.
- Researchers must also complete any species-specific modules that are relevant to their research activity (e.g. "Working With Mice...", "Working With Rats...", "Working With Gerbils...", etc.)
- Researchers working with Mice and/or Rats must also complete the "Reducing Pain and Distress in Laboratory Mice and Rats" module.
- Note: researchers working in the Central Animal Facility may have additional training requirements to complete; be sure to check with the CAF facility manager.